Experienced Environmental Engineer
Reading, PA: Advance your career at Liberty Environmental, Inc., a diverse environmental engineering and consulting firm, with an immediate opening for an environmental engineer in our Reading, PA office.
Liberty Environmental is looking for a flexible and self-motivated team member with a minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably 5 to 10 years of experience, in the performance of water supply system design, stormwater management, erosion control, NPDES permitting, and spill prevention (SPCC/PPC) plans.
Successful candidates will need:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills
- Experience in recording/writing detailed technical data and reports
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience managing schedule, scope, and project budgets, including staff and subcontractors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Access) at an advanced level
- Related four-year engineering degree
- Valid driver’s license and daily transportation
Liberty Environmental is a team of resourceful, innovative problem-solvers and strategic allies, who work as a natural extension of our client’s teams. We enjoy a terrific internal dynamic with a true sense of community. We offer desirable salary and benefit packages which includes Highmark Blue Shield PPO Insurance, a Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Tuition Assistance, generous PTO and holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, employee bonus plan and more!
Tell us why you’d be a great candidate for this position. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of David Coyne.
2019 Summer Environmental Consulting Intern
Liberty Environmental, Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate for an internship position for the summer of 2019 based in our Reading, Pennsylvania office. The candidate will gain hands-on, real project, field and office experience working with Liberty’s environmental scientists and managers on sites throughout our service area in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. Candidates should be enrolled as a Junior or Senior class student in a Bachelor’s degree program in environmental science, engineering, geology/geosciences, or related field. Master’s degree students are also encouraged to apply. In addition, candidates must possess strong communication, writing, computer skills, and a valid driver’s license. Interested? Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2019.
Photo: Pictured above 2018 Intern, Jack Yekel, poses with a drill rig at a project site in Boyertown, PA.