Business Development Manager (Reading, PA)
Are you an experienced professional services marketer or business developer within the AEC industry? If so, we have a tremendous opportunity for you. We are searching for our next Business Development Manager. This position, based in our Reading, PA office, is responsible for marketing and business development for our team of top-notch environmental engineers and consultants. With no two days alike, you will bring high energy to our team, opening doors for new client relationships and expanding existing relationships, while championing our vision to serve our customers as a trusted advisor managing their environmental matters.
- Leadership and implementation of marketing and business development strategy.
- Administration and management of the firm’s CRM.
- Management of the firm’s website, social media channels, internal and external communications.
- Development of marketing materials and support of the firm’s podcast, Environmental Experts Radio.
- Development of new and existing client relationships.
- Representation of the firm at industry networking events and tradeshows.
This opportunity requires:
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated success in working with a team.
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related discipline preferred.
- Thorough understanding of AEC industry terminology and delivery methods.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM applications.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in business development within the AEC industry.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel with personal vehicle with a demonstrated record of safe driving.
To apply, please:
- Explain how you maintain a proactive, positive, professional and creative approach to business and people, with the ability to listen effectively and communicate clearly and completely in written and oral presentations.
- Demonstrate experience in developing marketing materials.
- Showcase your creativity and resourcefulness as well as your ability to inspire and persuade internal and external audiences.
- Deliver strong editing, proofreading, writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Share your depth of knowledge, proving a deep understanding of professional services selling practices, client development and retention strategies.
Liberty Environmental is a team of resourceful, innovative problem-solvers who work as a natural extension of our clients’ teams. We enjoy a terrific internal dynamic with a true sense of community. We offer desirable salary and benefits packages which include Highmark Blue Shield PPO Insurance, a Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Tuition Assistance, generous PTO and holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, employee bonus plan and more!
Tell us why you’d be a great candidate for this position. Please send your resume and cover letter with annual compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Geologist, Lancaster or Reading, PA
Advance your career at Liberty Environmental, Inc., a diverse environmental engineering and consulting firm, with an immediate opening for a geologist in our Lancaster or Reading, Pennsylvania office.
Liberty Environmental is looking for a self-motivated team member with a minimum of three years of experience in the performance of environmental site investigations, technical writing and remedial planning services. Knowledge and experience in storage tank compliance and Pennsylvania Act 2 regulations will be considered a plus.
- A minimum of three years in environmental consulting with a specialization in site investigation and site remediation in Pennsylvania;
- Field experience related to environmental soil and groundwater investigation;
- Demonstrated understanding of Pennsylvania environmental regulations, direct experience in storage tank Act 2 remediation programs;
- Understanding of hydrogeological principles;
- Ability to successfully utilize groundwater fate-and-transport modeling software;
- Skills to execute successful site investigation and remediation oversight; and
- Demonstrated excellence in technical report writing, data reduction and analysis, and site conceptual model.
- GIS and/or CAD experience a plus
Successful candidates will need:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience managing schedule, scope, and project budgets, including staff and subcontractors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) at an advanced level
- Related four-year degree in geology, hydrogeology, earth sciences or engineering
- Valid driver’s license and daily transportation
- Proof of vaccination for COVID SAR-19
Liberty Environmental is a team of resourceful, innovative problem-solvers and strategic allies, who work as a natural extension of our clients’ teams. We enjoy a terrific internal dynamic with a true sense of community. We offer desirable salary and benefit packages which includes Highmark Blue Shield PPO Insurance, a Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Tuition Assistance, generous PTO and holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, employee bonus plan and more.!
Tell us why you’d be a great candidate for this position. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.