We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced environmental consultant to join our team!
Environmental Engineer – Environmental Permitting and Design
Liberty Environmental is looking for a flexible and self-motivated team member with a minimum of 2 years of experience, preferably 5 to 10 years of experience, in the performance of water supply system design, stormwater management, erosion control, stormwater and wastewater permitting, and preparation of spill prevention (SPCC/PPC) plans.
Successful candidates will need:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills
- Experience in recording/writing detailed technical data and reports
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience managing schedule, scope, and project budgets, including staff and subcontractors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Access) at an advanced level
- Related four-year engineering degree
- Valid driver’s license and daily transportation
About Liberty Environmental, Inc.
Liberty Environmental is a team of resourceful, innovative problem-solvers and strategic allies, who work as a natural extension of our clients’ teams. We enjoy a terrific internal dynamic with a true sense of community. We offer desirable salary and benefit packages which includes Highmark Blue Shield PPO Insurance, a Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Tuition Assistance, generous PTO and holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, employee bonus plan and more!
Tell us why you’d be a great candidate. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of David Coyne.