Project Geologist – Lancaster/Reading, PA
Liberty Environmental, Inc., a full-service environmental consulting firm has an immediate opening for a project geologist with 4 to 8 yrs. exp. in environmental site assessments, remediation, and brownfield re-development in our Lancaster or Reading, PA office.
The desired candidate will be a flexible and self-motivated team player. Responsibilities include performing Phase I & II environmental site assessments, site characterizations under state cleanup programs, remedial oversight and reporting. The position offers the opportunity to work remotely, based on location and experience.
All candidates must have:
- Strong interpersonal skills (established reputation with potential clients a plus).
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience managing schedule, scope, and budget of projects, including staff and subcontractors.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook) at an advanced level.
- Related Environmental Science or Geology Degree
- 4 to 8 years of environmental consulting experience in environmental due diligence and remediation.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local environmental regulations.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Proof of vaccination for COVID SAR-19
Liberty Environmental is a team of resourceful, innovative problem-solvers and strategic allies, who work as a natural extension of our clients’ teams. We enjoy a collaborative internal dynamic with a true sense of community. We offer desirable salary and benefit packages which includes Blue Shield PPO Insurance, a Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Tuition Assistance, generous PTO and holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, employee bonus plan and more.
E-mail resume & salary requirements to: email@example.com, to the attention of Deb Heffner.
Environmental Consulting Summer Internship (Reading, PA)
Liberty Environmental, Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate for an internship position for the summer based in our Reading, Pennsylvania office. The candidate will gain hands-on, real project, field, and office experience working with Liberty’s environmental scientists and managers on sites throughout our service area in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. Candidates should be enrolled as a Junior or Senior class student in a Bachelor’s degree program in environmental science, engineering, geology/geosciences, or related field. Master’s degree students are also encouraged to apply. In addition, candidates must possess strong communication, writing, computer skills, and a valid driver’s license. Tell us why you’d be a great candidate for this opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 18th.